Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Torque Tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tailplane Torque Tube
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 23:46:00

Fred
I've only done it once, but it took me an hour and a half to get the
torque tube out of an XS recently, ( year or so ago) I didn't crawl in
the back.
It took two of us about 4 hours to get it all back again, also without
crawling down the back.
This XS mono had my tailwheel/rudder drive mod so there was an extra
access hole below the stab which helped get another hand in to hold a
spanner.
Graham