Re: Europa-List: Extension of outboard Tailplane pip pin holes?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Extension of outboard Tailplane pip pin holes?
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:43:27

Carl, I can confirm the trailer aspect. Before first flight I towed my
Europa for 1000 km on bumpy Canadian roads. At the end of the trip the
inboard TP5's had worked themselves loose. I pulled them out and rebonded
them with floxed redux. No problems since then. But those vertical supports
on the trailer should never be used. I now carry the tailplanes in the back
of my car.

Karl

Win tickets to the sold out Live Earth concert!  http://liveearth.uk.msn.com