Europa-List: Monowheel Trailer winch

Subject: Europa-List: Monowheel Trailer winch
From: roddyeuropa@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 06:29:13

 I couldn't find enough space to put the winch directly in line with the centre
of the trailer as the tailwheel comes almost up to the tow hitch.

I mounted a boat winch on the metal tube on the side of the trailer, near the
wing
support, and then attached a pulley to a bracket held on with the bolts that
attach the tow hitch to the trailer.? So the winch rope goes? through? 180
degrees. Works well.

Roddy Kesterton

Tom,

?

Do you have any pics of how you set up and use your
winch?

?

Steve

N42AH

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos
and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite
artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.