Europa-List: Re: FW:Monowheel Trailer

Subject: Europa-List: Re: FW:Monowheel Trailer
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 05:38:49

Troy,

This afternoon, sometime between 1600 hrs and 1700 hrs local time, I am taking
delivery of my (bluddy expen$ive) monowheel trailer purchased from Europa.  Once
I have it assembled I can probably answer your questions.  And you can rest
assured that there will be plenty of pics (as delivered, during assembly, post
assembly and with the various pieces of aircraft in place) posted on my build
website.  Once I have been through it, I will be glad to answer your questions
as posted and any others you may have.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
N914XL, Europa XS Monowheel, Rotax 914, Airmaster CS prop.
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
All that's left is cowling access doors, a bit of electrical, instrument panel
install & test, Plexi install, complete interior, wing & flap roots, some fill,
prime and paint.