Europa-List: Timing of propller rotational position to firing impulse...

Subject: Europa-List: Timing of propller rotational position to firing impulse.....
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:49:52
Hi! All
I published a message long time past about the importance of timing a
three blade prop. but on a 6 cylinder engine, with it was some detail
preferable on a 4 cylinder engine but I think not so important. The info
provided was from MT Propellers.
Would anyone who has that info stored please point me to it or "patch me
a copy" ?

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Robt.C.Harrison