Re: Europa-List: Lipps prop for Europa

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Lipps prop for Europa
From: karelvranken <karelvranken@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 00:12:58
Fred, Gregg and all,
I think that every builder and Europa flyer is interested in the
development and research of Paul's propeller. If you don't find someone
in the neighbourhood of Paul Lipps, then you may export his 62"
propeller to me in Belgium.
Karel Vranken, #447 Mono XS Rotax 912ULS Airmaster CS, only 35 hours so
far.