Re: Europa-List: Propeller choice - Whirlwind?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Propeller choice - Whirlwind?
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:47:27

Thanks for that information. Whirl Wind is local for me (Ohio), and I
had not realized that their 100-series prop was designed for the
Europa. It looks like the photo on their website is also that of the
Europa. But I am a bit uneasy about modifying the 914's oil system, and
also about losing the auxilary pad (which I had planned for a second
alternator). I spoke to Whirl Wind and they said an electric governor
is a possibility, but I did not press him for details.