Europa-List: propeller optimisation

Subject: Europa-List: propeller optimisation
From: Graham Higgins <ghiggins@nsw.chariot.net.au>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 09:19:34

Interested in this line of discussion. I am still attracted to the idea of
reverse thrust braking, but could not justify the cost of changing from
Airmaster/ Warpdrive on this basis alone. However, if there was significant
gain in performance in cruise, and perhaps better cooling on the ground ???
tempting.
My question to all is  Do we have better choice(s) today? Is there any good
information to assist that choice, or are we all just guessing?
   Graham Higgins  in Oz, still rebuilding.