Europa-List: Redux crystals

Subject: Europa-List: Redux crystals
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:42:03

Seems I recall some posts regarding "cooking" redux to remove crystals
in Redux/Araldite but darned if I can find them w/ our search engine.
When I've mixed up a small batch recently and seem to have created some
small, flat flakes which concerns me...are these the crystals some have
posted about? The yellow paste seems fine coming out of the can...nice
and gooey w/ no solids. These flakes seem to form after I've added the
hardener and mixed it with the paste. Can anyone give me either a heads
up warning, reassurances, and/or a "fix"?

Fred
cockpit module