Re: Europa-List: Re: Votex Generators

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Votex Generators
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 22:21:36

>I made templates of the first 10 inches of section at about 8 stations

>I have tried to attach a dwg file of the section coordinates

>Attachment converted: PowerBook HD:aerofoil47in.dwg (????/----) (0034C255)

Graham - your attachment came through but won't open in TurboCAD Mac
(it just crashes the application, which is a bit unexepcted). What
version of .DWG is it made in? Is there any chance of creating a .DXF
export of it?

I'm replying off-list as I suspect this may not be an issue many folk
will want to follow in detail - but if others also report problems
opening your file, by all means take the correspondence back onto the
list if you wish.

regards

Rowland