Re: Europa-List: Tour de France 2007

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tour de France 2007
From: Bob Hitchcock <robert.hitchcock@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 06:51:20
Good suggestion. It is tempting, the timings are a little against us as
most of the team are only available from the Saturday (and for some
crossing the channel will be a big event in itself).

If the mix of the group changed to no "first timers" , it may be
possible. I will review if the drop outs continue

Tim Houlihan has just dropped out. So there is a space left for you if
you are available?

Regards

Bob