Re: Europa-List: paint shops

Subject: Re: Europa-List: paint shops
From: Steve Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:24:21

Danny,
I had my plane sprayed by  Testwood Motors body shop, Nutsey Lane in Totton,
Southampton. Stuart Graham is the general manager and is the brother of the
(in)famous Europa builder and modification guru Nigel Graham.
Nigel says that "from personal experience, I can testify to the quality of
the work that this organisation produces. His mobile number is 07774
97.65.38''
Everyone who has seen my aircraft (G-SMDH on the Europa stand at Kemble last
year) has been complimentary about the paint finish and after over 2 years
since it was painted (and with 26 hours now on the clock) I feel it is time
to apply some polish for the first time.
They were very obliging even working with the engine fitted and masking it
and the screens superbly.
Any questions do ask.
Steve Pitt