Re: Europa-List: Monowheel transition

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Monowheel transition
From: Craig Ellison <craig.ellison2@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:51:33
Hi Tom,

I was in the same place a year ago but with much less experience and no
tailwheel time.  Peter Timm from Pemberton BC was most helpful giving me
a chance to transition in his airplane with his excellent instruction.
Last I spoke with him his engine was out for annual so I don't know it
he could help right now.  You might try giving him a call.  Last time I
looked his # was in the Flyer.

If your listening Peter,  thanks again for your help and gererosity!

craig ellison
N205CN
76hr