Re: Europa-List: WARNING - Europa/Rotax 912/914 Owners.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: WARNING - Europa/Rotax 912/914 Owners.
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2007 12:07:13
Paul,

I just tried to access your website but can't get to it. I hope you are
not shutting it down for good. It is a great resource for other builders
like me.

Actually I was looking for the information on how much Redux you have
used for closing one wing. I am finally getting there after
concentrating more on the fuselage before. (I built out of sequence.) I
have about a 1/2 can of the yellow paste left. Originally I thought to
substitute with the stuff from Aeropoxy but after the recent postings I
do not want to mess with the wine skin anymore. I suspect a lot of
flexing and sheering forces on the wings.

Regards

Michael Grass
A266 Trigear 914 Woodcomp 3/3000
Detroit