Re: Europa-List: Aeropoxy 6228 ~ NEV?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Aeropoxy 6228 ~ NEV?
From: EuropaXSA276@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:54:19
I have been most interested in this product.  The Aeropoxy rep at Sun N Fun
had told me the it was under testing by Europa as a replacement adhesive a few

years back.
I talked with Andy a year later, at Sun n Fun inquiring about the testing. He
replied that the product did not hold up to his expectations. Therefore it
was never "approved".
I most certainly would like to know more about the testing and what issues
were found.  The 6228 has cost and accessibility benefits.

Perhaps Nev could fill us in on the subject?

Brian Skelly
Europa XS TriGear #A276
North Texas USA
You can see my build photos at: