RE: Europa-List: Re: Glue

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Glue
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 19:34:30

Make a lap shear test coupon of fiberglass bid the same number of layers or
strength of what you want to bond together.  If the fiberglass breaks
before your lap joint debonds  or pulls apart you can be confident that you
goo is still good.

Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa AZ

date - how much will I need to buy to do the cockpit module and finish up
the plane? (I have both sets of wings.) Any guesses?

http://www.sarangan.org/~sarangan/mharc/html//europa-list/2007-04/index.html