Re: Europa-List: Mono tire

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono tire
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 10:25:28

Hey Jerry...just an uneducated comment: If most of those 6 years have
been spent w/ the bird on its trailer and out of the sun, my hunch is
the UV rays which we know are the bane of the sidewalls will not have
had the deleterious effects one would expect had it been parked on the
ramp.  How many t/os and land'gs?

Fred