Europa-List: Europa Group

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Group
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 18:47:14

This is blatant advertising so I hope nobody minds (dont think there is
anything in the rulez that sayz you cant).

I am looking to set up a Europa Group (monowheel) based in North
Oxfordshire. Aircraft is well equipped and finished to a professional
standard - best Europa kitplane at 2005 PFA rally). It is an excellent
touring aircraft cruising at 120kts on only 15 litres of unleaded per hour.

Airframe is realistically valued at 28,500 so shares (x2) at 9,500 but am
willing to lease if you cant raise full amount (ie: 2,000 and 47 per
month).

Running costs work out at 85 pcm (including insurance/ hangarage) with an
hourly cost of 20 per hr (including fuel and engine fund).

The aircraft is hangared in a large WW2 RAF hangar and there are virtually
no restrictions on flying hours. The hangar and grass airfield is available
to owners 24hrs a day. Otherwise normal operational limitations and rules
apply (it is primarily a gliding airfield).

Ideally pilots will have 100hrs plus P1 and taildragger experience but in
any event a PFA conversion course will be required (which can be easily
arranged).

I am advertising this opportunity elsewhere (including PFA mag) so heres
your chance to grab some fast cheap flying. Only two shares will be offered
so dont delay.

Carl Pattinson - Tel: 07768 473222 or email carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk

This would suit a current EUROPA builder based in or around Oxfordshire who
needs to maintain his flying hours or get up to speed with flying the
aircraft.