Re: Europa-List: landing gear build order

Subject: Re: Europa-List: landing gear build order
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:19:05

William
imho its the legs, and its a tension strut btw. At very high angles of
attack the load pulls the wings forward. I found that hard to believe
too but it's true. It was first realized when an early glass glider
clapped its wings in a high G pullup and they clapped in front of the
pilots eyes. He survived to tell the tail.
Graham

--
Graham Singleton

Tel: +441629820187