Europa-List: Spinner Asembly

Subject: Europa-List: Spinner Asembly
From: UVTReith@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 05:53:16
Hi friends,

for the first runs with my monowheel I have bought an used ground  adjustabl
Warp Drive prop - you never know.
The spinner, as a part of that deal was fitted only with the forward  spinne
bulkhead.
The aft spinner bulkhead was not a part of the supply.

According to the engine manual for the Rotax 914 on page 8-5 the propeller
and spinner assembly is shown with two spinner bulkheads.

Do I need it?
"My" spinner was fixed with 9 screws to the forward bulkhead and was in use

approx. 150 hours without problems. The pre-owner changed to adjustable  pro
p.

Thanks for some info to this.
Bruno Reith / UVT Reith
XS-mono, smart-Brabus,