Europa-List: RE:Fuel Tax Petition,Mode S Transponder Petition,Vehicle

Subject: Europa-List: RE:Fuel Tax Petition,Mode S Transponder Petition,Vehicle
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 16:18:05
  Some will call this SPAM but it is far more important  ,=85..with
sincere apologies to the Europa Forum and anyone this is duplicated to.
William Mills, Carl Pattinson, Duncan Mcfadyean, Peter Lawless, Keith
Munro, Penny Sharpe, Harry Hopkins and ALL! =85=85=85=85=85=85., with
apologies to
the North American and =93rest of the world Europa contingent=94 (Wrong
choice of name that!) =85I have contributed to all the petitions
relevant
to our Light Aircraft Lobby (and many thanks to all who have contributed
to the Save North Weald Airfield Campaign =85we just may have been
successful.) However this is how things are going on here in
=93Blighty=94
at present  as Duncan says =93 probably all worthless
charades=94=85=85=85. but we
have to keep trying or we=92re dead in the bloody water!
For an effective appraisal of how a =93listening caring Government=94
sees
it=92s populace, that voted it into power and continues to allow it to
flirt with the undemocratic European Soviet Project, please click on
this web page to share in the frustration of those who are trying to
resist to the end=85=85.

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk:80/denis_macshane/2007/02/the_proble
m_with_petitions.html

How dare this jerk call the 1,548,789* people who have contributed to
the =93Anti vehicle tracking and road use charging  Petition=94  as an
=93insane mob lobby group=94?
Isn=92t it time we had a show down?
I sincerely hope our Great British Public haven=92t short memory=92s
because
one day soon this guy is going to be voted to oblivion, so help me God!
Bob H
(BTW Josephine White is one of our =93UK BETRAYED GROUP=94 founding
members.
We also are responsible for a webpage called www.votersrevolt.org.uk
<http://www.votersrevolt.org.uk/>  please visit it and contribute to
those who support our aims.)
* number verified at 15.50 UK time 17th Feb 2007, petition runs until
20th February =85..hurry to join in and make your statement, please. You
can view all petitions on the web page Keith Munro has published
below=85=85just click on =93view petitions=94 then select =93Transport
and
Infrastructure=94  it is the next one to time expire, go on just do it
and
you may cause their damn computers to crash yet again!
Robt.C.Harrison