Europa-List: Mono's Near Atlanta

Subject: Europa-List: Mono's Near Atlanta
From: TELEDYNMCS@aol.com
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:01:26
In a message dated 2/16/2007 2:59:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
europa-list@matronics.com writes:

I  would like to know how many flying mono-wheel Europa's there are within
the  Atlanta area, let's say 250 miles.

Hey Steve,

I know there is a guy in Dalton, GA, with one. As I recall it's a short  wing
XS with a 914. He got his flying about the time I got mine on the  wheels,
circa 2005 or so. Can't remember his name, though. He doesn't  monitor the list.

 And, there's John Wigney over in Charlotte. His is an XS  with a 912S.

FWIW, there is a non-flying mono in my hangar, aka A-244. It's a dual  wing
and belongs to my brother. Hasn't been touched in going on 3 years  now. I'd
estimate it's about 30% complete, with most of the work done at Flight
Crafters. It's a real hangar queen and quite the dust magnet.

Regards,

John Lawton
Dunlap, TN (TN89)
N245E - Flying