Re: Europa-List: Tow Bars

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tow Bars
From: Steve Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:03:00
Jeff
I would be interested in your deliberations. The course that I am
thinking of pursuing involves the front axle bolt with shims to allow
for a hooked tow bar. Andy Draper helped draw up a set of ''washers'' to
act as the shims but I have not constructed them yet. My system would
mean that the axle bolt would protrude through the nose fairing - but as
I have not fitted it yet it is not currently an issue.
Steve Pitt G-SMDH
Will be at Sun'n'Fun all week. See you there.