Re: Europa-List: Trigear 912s Performance Figures

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trigear 912s Performance Figures
From: Duncan & Ami McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 21:24:37
Brian,
I'm sure that William Mills will give you chapter-and-verse.
But can you publish here your performance figures (including fuel burn
if available) plus geometry of prop (diameter and twist distribution).

I have a number of figures collected over the years from details that
have been published by others. I'll dig them out, but they don't relate
specifically to variable pitch props.

Duncan McF.