Re: Europa-List: Europa Flyer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Europa Flyer
From: Rowland Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 18:41:22

>Could someone tell me who the current editor is for the Europa Flyer.  I'd
>like an email address and a physical address if anyone has it.

Paul - the e-mail address <editor@europaclub.org.uk> will always find
the editor, whoever may be doing the job on the day. She or he will
get back to you with a suitable physical address if you need to send
something that can't be converted into electrons. At present the
Editor is Tony Wickens.

(If there isn't a link to the Editor on the Club pages, there
certainly ought to be, shouldn't there, Jeremy? or rather,
<webmaster@europaclub.org.uk>?)

All the Committee posts and corresponding permanent e-mail addresses
are listed at the front of every Europa Flyer, with the persons
currently in post and their snail-mail addresses and phone numbers.

All Club members should carry the latest issue (or a copy of that
page) with them when they fly - so they can call upon the Europa
Rescue Service in the event it might be needed.

regards

Rowland