Re: Europa-List: Trutrac ADI looks good for $1100

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trutrac ADI looks good for $1100
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 11:20:20
Hi Glenn,
Thanks for the compliments! The Tru Track's GPS gives me a GPS didgetal

heading on the ground or in the air. I like that as it backs up the Ave

Map and the vertical card compass. In fact I set my compass in flight
to it once in a while. The heading dead on and stable. For $150 bucks
it's a great option. I also like the slow airspeed warning. It flashes

when I get slower than 70 KTS but it will flash at any speed you set
it. I've been meaning to set it to 60 but just haven't done it.
As far as it getting confused, according to the company it's not
possible as it uses airspeed as well as some sort of electric gyro. You

may want to go to the web-site and read how it works as I'm not very
technical. All I know is that it has performed flawlessly for me. I
have never turned it upside down but it will always tell you to get
upright past a 45 bank. I hope this helps to answer your question.
Best Regards,
Jeff
N128LJ