Europa-List: Digital level purchase in the UK & Sweden &...

Subject: Europa-List: Digital level purchase in the UK & Sweden &...
From: Philip Lincoln <philiplincoln@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:34:14

It also seems that Lidl here in Sweden (at least my local one here in
Stockholm/Rgsved) also sells them - here for SEK 399:- ( about GBP 28:-,
EURO 44:- ). Yes, a few quick tests seem to indicate that they are
reproducible/accurate to +/- 0.1 degree. Quite good value I think.
  Philip (Tri-gear kit 426, will she ever fly...?)