RE: Europa-List: Fuel flow for 914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel flow for 914
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 08:31:50

Hi David - I have used the Matronics Fuel Scan DX with return fuel
controller for 3 yrs now
and has been faultless so far.  I have a shutoff valve in the return line to
the tank that
is extremely helpful for debug.  Instructions are good and support was
immediate when I
had a small cabling snag.

                                                Glenn

>From: "David Joyce" <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
>To: "Europa list" <europa-list@matronics.com>
>Subject: Europa-List: Fuel flow for 914
>Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 09:50:45 -0000
>
><davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
>
>Can anyone recommend a fuel flow measuring system for a 914 (ie one that
>measures supply and return flows), preferably using Floscan Transducers?
>Thanks, David Joyce, G-XSDJ

FREE online classifieds from Windows Live Expo  buy and sell with people
you know