Re: Europa-List: MAP on 914

Subject: Re: Europa-List: MAP on 914
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 14:02:34

Hello Paul

"Can anyone tell me what range of MAP's the 914 will produce"

You should take a look at the owners manual for the 914, and be sure to
get the latest and greatest revisions.

Stick the wastegate closed when in thick air and you could pretty easily
blow through 42 inches, I am not flying yet but a guy who blew his up at
least 2 times pegged his MP which was 42 inches.

I think depending on serial numbers (TCU and other) redline max MP is just
under 40 inches for the latest and greatest, or I think just a tad under
39 inches.

Ron Parigoris