RE: PROBABLE SPAM> Europa-List: Repositioning door gas struts

Subject: RE: PROBABLE SPAM> Europa-List: Repositioning door gas struts
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:07:50
Mike,

If you take a look at my construction diary at
http://europa363.versadev.com/ under April 2002 I have documented enough
detail for you to reverse your gas struts.

This works fairly well, I haven't seen any bowing of the doors in 2+ years
of flying.  I will say how ever is the Ted's design is a much superior and
elegant solution to the problem.

Paul