RE: Europa-List: Rotax Water Temperature.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax Water Temperature.
From: Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:34:58
Mike,

I spoke to Andy about the skydrive kit about 6 weeks ago.  There is
(unbelievably) no standard mod for this and he said that a mod application
would be required.  Personally I think that it is a ridiculous situation for
the PFA to expect us to embody all Rotax SB's on our engines but to also
require us to wait 3months for them to process the mod paperwork AND pay for
the privilege!

Simon

  _____