Europa-List: Europa Items for sale

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Items for sale
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:27:57

Hi,
I have the following items for sale.  The prices are based on what I have seen
on this list before but I will consider offers.
I've written the new price below each item.

Windscreen
Salvaged from wreck but removed from frame and completely undamaged.  Polished
up with scratch remover to remove light scratches.
Very good condition.    100
(New price:   144+VAT)

2 x Door with Glass (Port & Starboard)
Salvaged from wreck but both undamaged and with glass attached.  Side glass
polished
up with scratch remover to remove light scratches.
Very good condition.    300 (total for both)
(New price for glass alone:   144+VAT)

2 x Door Gas Strut
Used but in very good condition.
 30 (total for both)
(New price = 2 x 31 +VAT)

Vibrating Structure Gyroscope.
New and unused.  See my ad in 'Items for Sale'.  Open to offers on this one but
the new price is  642+VAT.

Thanks for looking.  If you are interested then please send me a private
message.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org