RE: Europa-List: Fuel supply for Rotax 914

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel supply for Rotax 914
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 16:57:59
I stole ideas for Modular Fuel System from Ian, Ferg and others.

A bit hard to tell from pic but instead of using a "T" to split the in
line, and culminate the out line, I used beautiful injection molded 316L
Stainless Barb "Y"s made by Eldon James.

The outputs of gasculators go to 1 pump and 1 one way. The output of
Modular Fuel System with the yellow cap is one of the "Y"s, the other is
used to split the incoming for the gasculators you can't see in this pic.

Wicks sells nice 90 degree barb fittings, large internal holes and
radiused edges.

The pumps and 1 ways are mounted to port baggage bay rib with 2 pump
clamps (using allen screws) and 1 long screw for the 1 ways with an
aluminium spacer.

Ron Parigoris