RE: Europa-List: Palm sanders

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Palm sanders
From: Pete Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 17:03:07
Hi Mike & Steve,

A WORD OF CAUTION

Just remember that most car sprayers will be working on steel sheet and when
you hit that with a sander it is not the same as hitting soft composite!

The surface area of a power sander is also very small and it will be very
difficult/impossible to produce flat surfaces or regular curved surfaces.

Hand sanding is better and much safer.

Pete J

   _____