Re: Europa-List: Rotax shroud, Europa cowling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax shroud, Europa cowling
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 20:52:44

JOs
make a tube same diameter as the shroud inlet tube and bond that to the
cowling, then cut off the ends of the two tubes so that they mate but
don't touch. The cut line needs to be at right angles to the plane of
the vibration, so I guess in the same plane as the engine mount rubber
faces.
Long time since I saw one of these so get a second opinion ;-)
Graham

josok wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>
>On The lower cowling i have is an outline, which seems to be intended to
>connect
to the Rotax cooling air shroud. Is that correct, and what is the best method
to follow to make a nice join between the two?