Europa-List: Re:Fishing Line Technique

Subject: Europa-List: Re:Fishing Line Technique
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 12:34:49
Brian,

My understanding of this technique is that it involves lengths of
monofilament line which are draped chordwise over the wing (perhaps
weighted); filler is then applied in chordwise strokes w/ a squeegee.
The fishing lines act as thickness control screeds and are removed at
sometime prior to final cure of the filler.

I have no experience w/ this technique and doubtless others will
hopefully chime in.

Fred
A194