RE: Europa-List: FW: Was - Oil Cooler Thermostat ....now &quo

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: Was - Oil Cooler Thermostat ....now &quo
From: ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 06:27:19

Hi! Jos/all
I haven't the figures to hand but I know there is a big through put of luke
warm air from the used intercooler air and I believe it will be beneficial
to hose it across and down the back of the engine and where my P1 foot well
will  have the TCU and Regulator fitted, which could also be boxed, with
expelled air jetted at the alternator and ignition system downwards. This
IMHO will all encourage the general downward flow of cooling air promoted
by high pressure in the cowl top. This was undoubtedly the successful way
I cooled the Jabiru Six.  Nevilles thoughts below certainly reinforce my
experiences to date.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG

Tiscali Unlimited Broadband with FREE weekend calls only 12.99!