RE: Europa-List: FW: A query re LG 01

Subject: RE: Europa-List: FW: A query re LG 01
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 11:19:20
Hi! David.
I'm just a little mystified about "Fore and Aft" description.

For the record I also fitted thick walled close fitting aircraft quality
tubes and bonded with redux into the LG01 frame adjacent to the
"connectors of the engine mount frame" extended aft to the first bolt
attachment of the tunnel top.

I did it for no reason other than a "gut feeling" of "belt and braces"
addition.

It seems like you are saying that yours are extended right through and
welded into position....good fix I'd say ! Except I'd pressure some
runny Redux down the annulus between the tubes from the front.

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG