RE: Europa-List: LOC

Subject: RE: Europa-List: LOC
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 16:37:16

Karl,

Try restarting your browser, that is usually the trick.  Which browser are you
using and on which platform (PC/Mac/Linux)?  I've tested the site with a fair
number of browsers with good results.  The exception is Netscape 4.7 which has
trouble with the newer security libraries.

Please restart your browser and give it another go.  Drop me an email directly
at dralle@matronics.com if you continue to have problems.

Thanks in advance for your Contribution!

Matt Dralle

At 04:04 PM 11/18/2006  Saturday, you wrote:

>I tried to make a contribution, but the CLICK HERE doesn't work.
>>
>>Please take minute and assure that your name is on this year's LOC!  Show
>>others
that you appreciate the Lists.  Making a Contribution to support the Lists
is fast and easy using your Credit card or Paypal on the Secure Web Site:

>>    http://www.matronics.com/contribution
>>
>>or by popping a personal check in the mail to:
>>
>>    Matt Dralle / Matronics
>>    PO Box 347
>>    Livermore CA 94551-0347

Matt G Dralle | Matronics | PO Box 347 | Livermore | CA | 94551
925-606-1001 V | 925-606-6281 F | dralle@matronics.com Email
http://www.matronics.com/ WWW | Featuring Products For Aircraft