Europa-List: Epibond 420. was Araldite.

Subject: Europa-List: Epibond 420. was Araldite.
From: creighton smith <crouton@well.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 21:28:26

Good morning all.
I've taken over a Classic kit and am in need of some, as we call it in
the USA, Araldite 420.
I have several questions.
1)  How much is needed to bond the top, doors, glass, etc on average?
2)  Is there an acceptable substitute generally available in the US?
3)  Does anyone have an unexpired Kg to sell?
4)  Does anyone or several people want to go in on a 6 Kg minimum order?
I can't seem to get anyone to a)  return phone calls or b)  sell less
than 6ea 1Kg cans.
And now for something completely different.
How have the many holes and slots in the tunnel been successfully stoppered?
Thanks,
Creighton Smith
A036 Classic
Vermont USA