Europa-List: Flying for Fun" accident

Subject: Europa-List: Flying for Fun" accident
From: josok <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:38:32

Hi Gary

Sorry about your accident, from which i can't recall hearing anything. Happy to
see you survived it. There are several points in the message that i would like
to have more clarification on, forgive me for asking dumb questions please.
Started a new thread as well, to keep the subject of the previous line clean.

"dual drive belts as "Approved" then fill the cockpit with thick smoke before
stopping
the engine"
There is a firewall between the engine and the cockpit, how did the smoke enter
the cockpit?
I have had one generator seizing on me, in a car, that is once in 43 years and
2 million miles. It had been screaming for weeks before it happened, did your
generator freeze out of the blue sky?

Kind Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org