Europa-List: Wow, Cool! New List Feature... [Please Read]

Subject: Europa-List: Wow, Cool! New List Feature... [Please Read]
From: Matt Dralle <dralle@matronics.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 00:12:01

Dear Listers,

By popular suggestion, I've written a substantial new code module for the
Matronics
Email Lists system.  Here's how it works...

During each November, I send out quite a few PBS-like "Please make a
Contribution
to support your List" emails.  Wouldn't it be cool if, once a member made a
Contribution, they didn't have to receive my support pleas anymore for the rest
of that year?

Well, that's exactly what I've written!  Following this posting, anyone that
makes
a List Contribution in 2006 will no longer receive my Contribution Pleas for
the rest of the year!

The best part is this not only applies to the Realtime distribution, but also
the
Digest distribution!  For those that have made a Contribution, the Daily Digest
email-version will be invisibly stripped of my requests as well!  (Note that
my requests will still be present in the online versions of the Digests, List
Browse, and on the Forum site.)

For those submitting their Contribution by personal Check, please be sure to
include
your email address along with your Check as this is what is used to determine
eligibility.

So, in a nutshell, here's how it works:

       Make a Contribution = No more "Please Make a Contribution" messages!

How sweet is that?  If that's not a great reason to jump on the Matronics Email
List Contribution site and make your donation today, I don't know what is!

Don't forget that there are some totally awesome free gifts to be had along with
your List Contribution this year!!  Don't wait a minute longer to support your
Lists!

       http://www.matronics.com/contribution

Thank you for your Support!!

Matt Dralle