RE: PROBABLE SPAM> Europa-List: RE: Help Required from our American Frie

Subject: RE: PROBABLE SPAM> Europa-List: RE: Help Required from our American Friends
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:36:45
Alan,

The problems are even more complex, you must be a US national or a permanent
US resident to own an aircraft, at least that used to be the case a few
years ago.

If you are not a green card holder then one potential workaround is to
create an LLC whose asset is the aircraft and you own the LLC, but you would
need to get legal advice on this.

As far as your issue around putting your aircraft on the US register you
might like to try the EAA legal services, they were very helpful to
regarding a sales tax issue when I was registering my aircraft.

Paul (Who is not a US Citizen!)