Re: Europa-List: fuel system AN- bulkhead fittings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel system AN- bulkhead fittings
From: Jos Okhuijsen <josoke@ukolo.fi>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:49:13

Hi D,

Not quite sure what you are asking for.
Using a spanner is probably not the right answer?
Sealing where needed was done with redux.

--
Kind Regards,

Jos Okhuijsen

workshopcam http://www.okhuijsen.org/plane
http:www.europaowners.org/kit600
mono xs, top on, gear in, tail wheel in, wings set, flapdrive in, tail
closed, tailwheel in, tail top in, blue stuff filled, sanded and primed,
fuel system in, doors done, windows in, sanding and filling the fuse and
wings.