Europa-List: Europa Rescue Service

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Rescue Service
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 22:40:53

Team (UK side of the pond anyway).

I have just returned from the US ans in the course of
several visits I have accumulated a number of spares which
I hold here in East Herts.

I am NOT intending to compete with E (2004) but if anyone
needs any of these spares urgently I am happy to hand them
over - either on a "replace soonest" basis, or on a "split
the difference between the $ and the  price" basis. I
like to have obvious spares to hand in case I need them.

Oil pressure sender
Carb mounting rubbers
Brake Linings (Tri-Gear) with the long rivets required
Tri-Gear main tyres
Tri-Gear main tyre tube
Tri-Gear nosewheel
Tri-gear nosewheel tube
Oil tank copper seals
A large range of nuts and bolts and captive nuts and lock
nuts, in particular the 10-32 stainless countersunk phillips
head bolts used for the cowling

I also have some spares which I would like to sell,
without a replacement

1 litre DOT 5.0 Silicone brake fluid 20
Ducati Rectifier Regulator 40

I also have a number of tools such as the

Rotax Carb balancer

I also have a brake lining rivet remover/replacer tool so
a deal could be done where you send me the worn disc pads
and I replace the linings for you.
--
Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)