Europa-List: Classic Tailplane Torque Tube

Subject: Europa-List: Classic Tailplane Torque Tube
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:30:58

Hi,
Can anyone throw any light on the following?  I'm rebuilding kit # 31 which was
obviously an early Classic machine.  I've been told that the tailplane torque
tube from a new XS kit will be too small for my Classic tailplane fittings
because
the tube diameter was changed at some point.  This change was only a few
thou of an inch but using an XS tube will give too much play.

Does anyone know when this change was made?

Does anyone have an old Classic tailplane torque tube that they do not need?

Thanks,

Phil

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org