RE: Europa-List: Rotax matters

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Rotax matters
From: Rob Housman <robh@hyperionef.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:55:37

When I was ready to buy my 914 I asked the Rotax folks what the difference
was between the certificated and non-certificated versions.  The answer was
that there are three differences - the certificated version uses expensive
spark plugs, comes with a piece of paper, and costs a lot more.  That made
my decision easy.  I went for the cheaper spark plugs.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070
Airframe complete