Europa-List: P1 Insurances.

Subject: Europa-List: P1 Insurances.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:07:47
Hi!All

My =93brush with Insurance requirement in May =93 has highlighted that
P1
isn=92t covered !  Hull and P2 are but not the man that really matters!
may be na=EFve but still expected I was covered for fare back and
medical
cover if an incident left me needing it.
So I=92ve done countless hours overseas without such cover.
Would anyone care to recommend likely providers and details of premiums
they are paying against insured values, please?
I=92m given to understand that normal travel cover does not extend to
the
activities of being your own pilot ?

Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG