Europa-List: Window scratches

Subject: Europa-List: Window scratches
From: Hans J. Danielsen <hansjd@online.no>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:53:25
Hi all

After painting, a thorough inspection of my windows has revealed quite a
few marks and tiny scratches which I''m unable to get rid of. Everything
was smartly packed in before spraying, but I believe dust particles and
tiny bits must have sneaked in under the plastic wrapping when covering
everything. Yes - I know (now) I should have been more careful!!

The question is - how do I get rid of it? ACS has a few plexiglass
restoration polishes, but which one should I shoose?

Any ideas out there??

Cheers
Hans, #334, soon to be assembled.