Europa-List: Trim Servo Ind. RF Cable Again...

Subject: Europa-List: Trim Servo Ind. RF Cable Again...
From: steve v. <s.vestuti@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 22:43:42

Hi Guys,
I know this has been recently discussed, but, I'm just testing my panel
B4 fitting the upholstery and it appears I'm  a victim of the TRIM SERVO IND.
doing
a very good impression of CRISTMASTREE LIGHTS on Transmit!
I followed Europas direcions on routing the RF cable- i've run it on the
opposite side of the fuselage to the servo cable but, THEY MEET AT THE
TOP OF THE REAR BULKHEAD, so, what i need to know is, as i cannot
reroute the RF cable, has anyone had any success with additional shielding
between
the two cables? or, any other suggestions ,

Steve Vestuti #573
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/